Whatman 10314751 Prepleated Wet Strengthened Cellulose Qualitative Filter Paper, Grade 1573 1/2, Folded, 25, m Pore Size, 240mm Diameter - Pack of 100
Whatman 10314751 Prepleated Wet Strengthened Cellulose Qualitative Filter Paper, Grade 1573 1/2, Folded, 25, m Pore Size, 240mm Diameter - Pack of 100 by Whatman at Frontier Science. MPN: 10314751. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed, the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available
- Maintain flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data and the same figures may be used for the flat circles