Vivaspin 15R Centrifugal Ultra Filter (10,000 MWCO, Hydrosart Membrane, 48 per pack)
Vivaspin 15R Centrifugal Ultra Filter (10,000 MWCO, Hydrosart Membrane, 48 per pack) by Vivaproducts at Frontier Science. MPN: VS15RH02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vivaspin 15R Centrifugal Ultra Filter (10,000 MWCO, Hydrosart Membrane, 48 per pack)Vivaspin® 15R is the latest member of the Vivaspin® product
Vivaspin® 15R is the latest member of the Vivaspin® product family with all the unique features of these concentrators including a patented vertical membrane and a dead stop. Vivaspin® 15R is targeting the volume segment 2 to 15 ml with a modified regenerated cellulose membrane; Hydrosart®. This membrane is ideal where extremely high recovery with very low adsorption is needed, for example in applications such as desalting and concentration of Ig fractions.
- Ultimate recovery at low adsorption (95-98%)
- Extremely short concentration time (30x in 15 min.)
- Convenient application protocol with easy handling
- Easy scale-up to Vivaflow 200 with Hydrosart® membrane for volumes up to 5 litres
- Very small hold up volume (< 20 µl)
Vivaspin® 15R (30 mm x 116 mm) is designed to fit into rotors that can accommodate Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes, e.g. Beckman Allegra 25R with TS-5.1-500 swing-out rotor with BUC 5 buckets and 368327 adaptors; Beckman TA-10.250 25° fixed angle rotor with 356966 adaptors; Heraeus Multifuge 3 S-R with (Heraeus / Sorvall) 75006445 swing out rotor with 75006441 buckets and adaptors for Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes.
These devices are not designed to fit into rotors that only accept round bottom 29 mm x 105 mm tubes, e.g. Sorvall SS34 Beckmann JA 20. If your rotor accepts only 29 mm x 105 mm round bottom tubes, please use the Vivaspin® 15, which can be used in either round bottom or conical centrifuge tubes.
Features & Highlights
- Concentration of urine prior to electrophoresis for diagnosis of multiple myeloma and amyloidosis
- Concentrate spinal fluid prior to electrophoresis for diagnosis of meningitis & multiple sclerosis
- Free drug & hormone (T3/T4) analysis. Process samples in 30 minutes vs 17 hours for equil dialysis.
- Protein removal from serum & cell / tissue lysates
- Exchange buffers for proteomic peptide samples