Syringe Filters PES 25 mm 0.45 um Non Sterile 25/pk by KS-Tek
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the Syringe Filters PES 25 mm 0.45 um Non Sterile 25/pk by KS-Tek by KS-Tek at Frontier Science. MPN: KSUSSF-25-45-PES-25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Syringe filters are a cost-effective way to improve the quality of HPLC analysis, improve consistency, extend column life and reduce maintenance.By
Syringe filters are a cost-effective way to improve the quality of HPLC analysis, improve consistency, extend column life and reduce maintenance.
By removing particulates before the sample enters the column, KS-Tek syringe filters allow unimpeded flow. Without particulates to create obstructions, your column will work more efficiently and last longer.
PES Syringe filters Applications:
- Small volume venting
- HPLC sample preparation
- Removal of protein precipitates
- Routine QC analysis
- Dissolution testing
Features & Highlights
- Non Sterile Syringe Filters
- PES membrane ,25mm Diameter ,0.45 micro Pore Size ,25/pk
- Separation Mode:Aqueous
- Connector:Inlet:Female Luer,Outlet:male slip Luer
- Application:Small volume venting;HPLC sample preparation;Removal of protein precipitates;Routine QC analysis;Dissolution testing.
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.56 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches|