Nikken Aqua Pour Gravity Ceramic Pre-Filter
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the Nikken Aqua Pour Gravity Ceramic Pre-Filter by Nikken at Frontier Science. MPN: FBA_1364. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. To receive optimum performance with your Nikken products, replace filters and other components when
Features & Highlights
- ✅ GRAVITY FILTRATION: Remove solid impurities from tap water, the impurity can be a drying agent or an undesired side product or leftover reactant. Charcoal particles are very fine, and suction filtration may cause the charcoal to pass through the filter paper into the filtrate, this minimizes the problem.
- ✅ KEEP THEM CLEAN: Take out apart every 2 or 3 months and rinse out both tanks, it is advised to wash with cold water. It is also a good idea to clean off the other pre-filters to keep them in good working order. It must be replaced if its surface becomes permanently discolored or hardened.
- ✅ REPLACEMENT: Your product manual includes the recommended intervals for inspection (where applicable) and replacement. This may need to be performed less or more frequently, depending on operating conditions. Once a year or 6 months depending on the usage is recommended.
- ✅ COMPATIBILITY: This Nikken #1364, Aqua Pour Replacement Gravity Micro Sponge Pre-Filter is the correct filter for the older Nikken Aqua pour Gravity Water System #1360.
- ✅ INCLUDES: (1) Gravity Ceramic Pre-Filter
|Item Size:||4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|