iSpring WGB32B 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the iSpring WGB32B 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment and Carbon Block Filters by iSpring at Frontier Science. MPN: WGB32B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal ''''point of entry'''' filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on
The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal ""point of entry"" filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer?
Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.
The second and third stages of the WGB32B house 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filters knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove over 90% of chlorine from the water, and are highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
If you are on well water or have unusual contaminants in your municipal water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32BM over the WGB32B. For removing the common contaminants found in the majority of municipal water supplies however, the WGB32B fits the bill.
Features & Highlights
- Filters the incoming water supply for your entire home
- Removes up to 95% of sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants
- Big Blue 20" x 4.5" filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life
- High capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 micron, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard
- CTO Carbon Block filters use high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard
|Color:||Sediment & Double Fine Carbon|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||53.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.1 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|