iSpring RCC100P High Capacity, Performance-boosted Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Pump - 100 GPD
iSpring RCC100P High Capacity, Performance-boosted Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Pump - 100 GPD by iSpring at Frontier Science. MPN: RCC100P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC100P is unequaled in
The system consists of 5-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides greater protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 100 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
The RCC100P model of the iSpring RCC7 line of products is equipped with a booster pump for situations where inlet/house water pressure is low – below about 40 PSI. Reverse Osmosis requires high pressure to force the impurities out of the water. If the pressure is too low, the process will not be efficient. Adding a booster pump where the inlet water pressure is too low solves this problem by ensuring optimal pressure to the RO membrane at all times. Pure water can be produced more quickly with less water loss. The booster pump operates nearly noiselessly and only when needed. Usually it can barely be heard over normal kitchen activity.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.
The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia.
With the RCC100P, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity performance-boosted Reverse Osmosis water filtration system for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Do you have low water pressure? Reverse Osmosis requires high water pressure to force the impurities out of the water. Delivering maximum actual performance for an RO system, this pump-boosted version of America's favorite brand of high capacity Reverse Osmosis water filters is the ideal solution. And it's quiet. Operating only when needed, it generates less noise than a dishwasher or refrigerator ice maker.
- Unlike passive boosters, the RCC100P's extremely durable electric booster pump ensures reliable, consistent performance regardless of pressure variations. RO membrane rated at 100 gallons per day, superior to the standard 75 GPD membranes on most systems.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line: 678-261-7611, from Alpharetta, GA USA.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet.
|Manufacturer:||iSpring Water Systems|
|Publisher:||iSpring Water Systems|
|Studio:||iSpring Water Systems|
|Item Size:||19 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.2 x 14.21 x 14.21 inches|