iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage Compact, High Efficiency Multi-Purpose Drinking Water Filter System for Sink, Refrigerator and RV - Removes Bacteria, Giardia, Lead, Arsenic and much more
Free Shipping Included! iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage Ultrafiltration Drinking Water System with Sediment, UF, KDF, and Activated Carbon Filtration Media by iSpring at Frontier Science. MPN: CU-A4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The CU-A4 ultrafiltration system is a great alternative option for those unable to accommodate a reverse osmosis system. Included with the system is
The CU-A4's first stage is a 5 micron sediment filter (PP for short) used to remove rust, sand, and solid impurities from the water.
The second stage holds the UF (Ultrafiltration) hollow fiber membrane. The UF membrane has a micron size of just 0.1, giving it the ability to remove suspended particles and contaminants of high molecular weight from the water.
The third stage is a hybrid filter, combining KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Media) and activated carbon. KDF media kills algae and fungi, controls bacteria growth, and removes chlorine, pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, nickel, chromium, cadmium, calcium, aluminium, mercury, arsenic, and other organic compounds. In doing so, the KDF media is also extending the life of the activated carbon numerous times over.
The fourth and final filter stage houses the post activated carbon filter. This coconut shell activated carbon filter polishes off the water by removing any possible residual chlorine, tastes, or odors.
To summarize, reverse osmosis systems like the RCC7 slightly outperform the CU-A4 in absolute filtration measures, yet the CU-A4 can produce water on demand, does not require a storage tank, does not have a minimum pressure requirement, and does not require waste water. If you are looking for an in home filtration system without the bulkiness and disadvantages of an RO system, the CU-A4 is an excellent choice.
Features & Highlights
- Superior 4-stage multipurpose water filtration system for safer, healthier, better-tasting water. The unique 4-stage design, which includes both UltraFiltration and KDF/GAC stages provides the most effective water filtration in its class.
- The 0.1 micron Ultra Filtration (UF) stage removes up to 99% of most problematic pollutants such as chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, bacteria, giardia, lead, arsenic, and much more, while retaining healthy minerals.
- Simple, compact and flexible, the CU-A4 provides highly effective water filtration for any number of clean-water needs - at the sink, in the refrigerator, for coffee makers and more. With no storage water tank and no waste water, the CU-A4 is perfect even for RVs.
- Designed for high reliability, maximum flow rate and low maintenance, the CU-A4 uses High capacity cartridges that last up to twice as long as similar products. Can be installed inline and used as a fridge filter
- All filters, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with FDA and NSF/ANSI standards for safety and water quality. Simple to install and simple to maintain, CU-A4 Easy-Twist Cartridges simply twist on and off.
- iSpring supports all of its product with the best support in the industry. In addition to our 1-year limited warranty, we offer lifetime technical support provided by our dedicated, WQA-certified support team based in in Alpharetta, GA and available at (678) 261-7611.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|