[DEWBELL]F15 Water Filter system for washing machine (High grade type) /Water Filter/Removes rust , Residual chlorine and Harmful substances
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the [DEWBELL]F15 Water Filter system for washing machine (High grade type) /Water Filter/Removes rust , Residual chlorine and Harmful substances by DEWBELL at Frontier Science. MPN: F15 for washing machine. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ※ NOTICE - Make sure to check the standard of washing machine hose (3/4 in) before buying this product. - You should read an installation manual
- Make sure to check the standard of washing machine hose (3/4 in) before buying this product.
- You should read an installation manual before instllation
- Never forget rubber packings on installation. If there is leak, Please check rubber packings first.
1) Removes rust, harmful substance and residual chlorine in water.
Sand, sediment, and debris can come from the water lines that supply your water from the city. In addition, showering in chlorinated water can produce harmful effects for your skin and hair.
2) Extremely simple and easy.
It's very simple to install the filter system wherever you want to, with. Changing filters is also very easy. Just screw open the cap and change only the inner filter after 1 to 3 months of usage.
3) High capacity filter.
Standard for family of four, the average replacement of a filter is approx. 1~3 months.
- Main case 1EA
- Inner filter (High grade type) 1EA
- Connecting Parts for washing machine 1EA
1) Turn off the valve, and relieve water pressure within the hose by running washing machine for a short time.
2) Disassemble the washing machine hose.
3) Assemble the connecting parts to washing mashing with a rubber packing.
4) Assemble a main case to the connecting parts with a rubber packing.
5) Tighten the convert adapter to the side of the main case with a rubber packing.
6) Tighten the washing machine hose to the convert adapter(Be careful not to lost the rubber packing included in the hose nut).
4. How to change the filter (Filter Lifespan: 1~3 months)
If color of the inner filter changes dark by contamination or water pressure is too
low, then open the cap and change it with a new one
Features & Highlights
- Removes rust, harmful substances and residual chlorine in tap water (Up to 3 micro)
- Make sure to check the standard of washing machine hose(3/4 in) and you should read a installation manual before installation
- Extremely simple and easy to install it
- High capacity filter and various filter type.
- Good for your skin and hair
|Part Number:||F15 for washing machine|
|MPN:||F15 for washing machine|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.28 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|