6-PACK Of 5 Micron Aquaboon Wound String Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 10"x 2.5" for RO
6-PACK Of 5 Micron Aquaboon Wound String Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 10''x 2.5'' for RO by Aquaboon at Frontier Science. MPN: 43235-76350. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 6 OF 5 MICRON 10'' X 2.5'' STRING WOUND SEDIMENT PP WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE BY AQUABOON The string wound sediment filter is a cost-effective solution
The string wound sediment filter is a cost-effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles. String wound filter cartridge is made from 100% polypropylene cord. The filter cartridge is suitable for residential as well as commercial applications. This sediment type filter is suitable for both well and municipal water.
• Micron rating: 5 Micron
• Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
• Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
• Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
• Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers; smaller particles penetrate deeper.
• Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
• Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
• Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
• No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
• Cartridge is individually shrink wrapped
Features & Highlights
- 6 Pack Of Aquaboon 5 Micron 10 Inch. x 2.5 Inch. Wound String Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10 inch. x 2.5 inch.
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year
- GREAT FOR WELL AND MUNICIPAL WATER
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|